Book a Party Bus!
Rules & Regulations
1. If paying by check, payment must be received two weeks prior to pickup. If payment has not been received two weeks in advance, CASH is due upon delivery of the bus. Customer’s credit card charges are for excessive cleanup fees, smoking fees, cancellation fees, damages, or any other negligent acts that may happen during the contract agreement.
2. All guests on the party bus must be 21 or older to drink alcoholic beverages. By law, no alcohol can be consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age.
3. If you would like to bring food on board there will be a $25 dollar clean up fee.
4. There is a $150.00 REGURGITATION FEE, per occurrence, for clean up and will be charged to the person that signs the service contract, no exceptions. There is NO SMOKING on the buses, each time we see someone smoke it is $100 per occurrence.
5. Tolls and parking fees are not included in the rental rate. Contract holder is responsible for any and all tolls and parking fees assessed by the bus while on this trip.
6. No drugs, no violence, no weapons of any kind will be tolerated. We have a zero tolerance policy for disorderly behavior and the ENTIRE PARTY will be immediately dropped off your prearranged destination and no refunds will be given for unused time. The unruly persons in question will be asked to get off the bus at the next available public gas station, parking lot, shopping area or where safe to de-board.
7. Do not, under any circumstances, distract the driver.
8. Lucky Party Bus (Lucky) will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
9. If any property of Lucky is damaged or stolen by the contract holder or guests, you will be held liable for replacement costs, collection fees, attorney fees, court costs, etc.
10. We will not pick up additional people through the night that aren’t with your party, this is for your safety.
11. Please note that your party begins when the driver arrives for the initial pick-up and ends when the last person is dropped off. No exceptions. Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate by the hour and agrees to pay any overtime charges whether or not the entire hour is used. Additional charges are to be paid in full before your party ends. Also note that there is no guarantee that overtime hours will be available. Please be sure that the number of hours you are writing on the contract will be sufficient time for your event.
12. At no time will we allow anyone to hang out the windows (heads, arms, hands, body) or throw trash out the windows.
13. Customer agrees that a replacement bus may be substituted in the event of any major mechanical issues, bus involved in accident, etc.
14. There are NO glass bottles, glass cups or glass containers allowed on the bus. Please use plastic or Styrofoam disposable cups.
15. Pictures/videos may be taken by Lucky. By signing this contract you agree to allow Lucky to use these items for any and all promotional purposes including but not limited to print, fliers, internet/magazine ads etc.
16. All parties must be paid in full before anyone can board the bus. Cancellations made 15 days or more prior to reserved date will be billed at Half (1/2) the contract amount, cancellations made 14 days or less of the reserved date will be charged at full amount. Cancellations are only accepted by certified mail or email to email@example.com (we must reply to your email to confirm receipt). By signing this contract, and entering your credit card information in the appropriate fields, you are authorizing Lucky to charge the credit card for any of the following charges; deposit, cancellation fee, damages to the vehicle, and all services rendered. By receiving the customer’s credit card to hold the party bus, he or she is entering into a binding agreement with Lucky Party Bus.
17. Enter at your own risk. Our number one focus is safety. All modes of transportation, including bus transport, involve an inherent risk of injury or property damage. By signing this contract, you and your entire party voluntarily accept and assume all risks of injury, loss of property or property damage that may result from this trip.
18. As a condition of being permitted on the bus and the use of this charter, the contract holder and its ENTIRE PARTY, AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS, RELEASE, AND PROMISE NOT TO BRING A CLAIM AGAINST OR SUE Lucky, or its employees, agents, officers or affiliates from any and all liabilities on account of, in any way NEGLIGENCE or by any other reason.
19. The customer understands that Acts of God, Unforeseen traffic, and severe weather conditions may delay travel. There may be unexpected vehicle breakdowns and other unforeseen events beyond control of Lucky for which all efforts will be made to supply a replacement vehicle. If a replacement vehicle is sent, and customer rejects the replacement vehicle, no refund is due. If no replacement vehicle is available, the refund will be limited to the amount paid by the customer. In case of an emergency, Lucky may subcontract this rental to another company. Lucky is not responsible to fulfill itineraries developed by the customer, which indicate a time the customer expects to arrive at a certain location after the initial pickup time.
20. Lucky is not responsible for what happens while your party is off the bus.
21. If Lucky is not on time to the initial destination for pickup of the customers, we’ll give you a full refund. 🙂
22. Parties requiring the use of two or more buses will be billed a mandatory 15% gratuity.
23. Lucky PARTY BUS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE SERVICE WITHOUT ANY REFUND TO ANY PARTY OR PERSON(S) WHO VIOLATES THESE RULES.